Saturday, January 16, 2010

You can make a Difference



If you've watched the news, turned on the computer or listened to the radio in your car this past week, no doubt you've heard about the devastating earthquake that has crippled Haiti. Like many, you may be wondering how you can help, but simply don't know what charity to give to. I'd like to suggest Compassion International. Right now any money that you can give will provide critical relief for those who so desperately need it. To give you can click on the banner at the top of this post. If you'd like to learn more about the developments in Haiti you can read updates at the Compassion International Blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I just found your blog through your comments in Big Journalism. Today, this morning, I mentioned to my husband that traveling around in an RV is a new dream of mine! He scoffed and said people don't do that. Aha, but they do! I actually said sure they do without knowing of anyone, but now I found you!(and I wasn't even looking!) So, yes, I will be starting at the beginning (of your blog) and working my way through. And I see you have not-little kids! Bigger kids! You all must be having such a wonderful journey together.
    warmly,
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Blessings!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...