Friday, January 15, 2010

Consequences of Travel

This week I've been looking at some of our homeschool portfolios from several years ago. Since travel has always played such a huge part in our educational philosophy, it's only natural that I'd have included quite a few photos of our adventures. Seeing the pictures have caused us all to do a bit of reminiscing and of course, we want to go back to every place we've visited, with few exceptions! I guess that's one of the consequences of traveling to fun places. You always want to go back, but there is so much more of the US to see!

Here are a few of our past highlights:

Washington D.C.

Assateague Island National Seashore, Maryland (or Virginia)

Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia

Epcot, World Showcase

St. Augustine, Florida

Sanibel Island


How about you, what is your favorite travel destination?

2 comments:

  1. Following from MBC. I think it's so cool that you guys travel around. What a cool experience for kids!

    Please stop by my blog sometime too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following from MBC. that's awesome that you all have been able to see such great places.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Blessings!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...