Tuesday, January 26, 2010

This Week's Carnival of Homeschooling

Carnival of Homeschooling


I have read the Carnival of Homeschooling off and on for a couple years, but never participated until now.

This weeks edition of the Carnival, for those Considering Homeschooling is up and ready at Corn and Oil.

I hope you can take a minute to read through the post and discover some great new blogs!

Also, you may be interested to know that this is a weekly event and you are welcome to participate! Interested? Be sure to stop by Corn and Oil to find out more information!

Happy Homeschooling!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am follinwg you know (not stalking, just following, :)
    Love your blog. Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Blessings!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...