Friday, January 8, 2010

Well, Ex-CUZE me!

I'm sure many of you have received your share of goofy, tacky and just plain weird gifts at Christmastime, but the family gift we received this year from my mother-in-law, no less, really shocked me.

I wanted to post a picture sooner, but a picture just really wouldn't do this gift justice. No, you really need to HEAR this. But though I've been trying to post a video for the past week, something just isn't working as it should. However, I'm sure you're all creative, I'm sure when you look at the picture you're able to conjure up in your mind the kind of sounds that emerge from this bank as each coin is dropped in the crack. If my kids were younger, I would have been appalled... But rest assured, now that the kids are older, it brought many laughs...even if it is a bit rude, crude and ooohhh sooooo tacky!

Imagine one child standing outside the bathroom door insisting they need to GO (the bank 'making noises' of course), while another child is laughing hysterically in the bathtub! Thus...our Christmas Eve...

Hmmm....let's have an informal survey....do you think this lovely invention was the brain child of a man or woman?

5 comments:

  1. This is the type of thing I think my son will be famous for inventing! LOL! My daughter could think it up but wouldn't act on it. Only a man would act on such an idea. I know my 4 year old would LOVE this, so I must get one. OK, the husband will be jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...that is hilarious. The wackiest family gift we ever got was a Sylvester the Cat Chia Pet...doesn't quite match up to yours.

    Stopping by from SITS...Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is HILARIOUS! No if's, and's, or ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, how funny!!

    Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Blessings!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...