Monday, January 4, 2010

The Homeschool Classroom Makes a Move and other surprises...

The Homeschool Classrom


Several months ago, I found a site that I absolutely love, The Homeschool Classroom. I'm so excited to share with you that today, The Homeschool Classroom moved to a new site and has a brand new look and there's also another surprise, but you'll have to stop by the new site to see exactly what's going on. Let's just say they aren't alone....

To celebrate the move and the other surprise, there is a cool giveaway with some really neat items! Hands off the Pioneer Woman Cookbook, I want that for myself, after all I've been hearing so much about! But anyway, you'll have to go to the site to see all the giveaways for yourself...

So...what are you waiting for?

2 comments:

  1. I'm just getting ready to blog about Pioneer Woman's cookbook. One of my Christmas gifts and I'm in LOVE with it. Keep your hands on that one so it is all YOURS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to stop by your blog and have a peak about what you have to say about the cookbook. I'm already thinking if I don't win a copy I'm certainly gonna break down and buy one.:)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Blessings!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...