Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Woo Hoo! I'm on the Crew!


I'm so excited to let you know that I've been selected as part of the TOS Homeschool Crew for older students that will begin later this summer. As a crew member I'll have the opportunity to receive and try out homeschool materials and curricula from a variety of vendors which I'll then review and post on my blog. I'm really excited about this and hope that you'll find my reviews helpful when it comes to selecting material for your own children. The program will start in the next couple months so be on the lookout for my reviews on some exciting (hopefully) new products!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! I look forward to reading your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is fun! I can't wait to read your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I am sure you will be very good at it. Looking foward to seeing what products you get and what you think of them.
    Blessings
    Diane

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Blessings!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...