Thursday, May 6, 2010

Haircuts at the Camper

OK, my 15 year old child has been bugging me for days about giving him a haircut. He can't stand it, his hair is too long. Says Josh. Hmmm. What do you think? Does he look like he needs a haircut?



I finally relented and started buzzing his hair. But the clippers didn't want to work so instead of smoothly shaving off the hair, they kept pulling. Not pleasant. I'm sure. But he endured.



Finally I managed to finish up. Can you even tell a difference?



Maybe. Just a teeny. tiny. bit.

1 comment:

  1. YES! You really did a great job! I got the one with the separate attachments instead of the 1,2,3 thing. I think that I made a mistake because I have a rough time blending the fade! But this looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Blessings!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...