- ~a beautiful kitchen towel with one of my favorite scriptures "Rejoice in the Lord always..." Phil.4:4.
- ~a yummy smelling vanilla candle, also my favorite scent
- ~a package of my favorite candy, red licorice
- ~my favorite hot tea (do you see a pattern here?) Vanilla Chai and a few other flavors I can't wait to sample like Jasmine Green Tea, Chai Spice Black Tea, Mango Passionfruit and Autumn Spiced Tea
- ~40 Loaves Breaking Bread with Our Father Each Day by C.D. Baker, a series of short devotions
This really was a lot of fun to take part in, and there will be another one starting in June! So if you're interested in making a new friend and getting in on the next swap, keep an eye on The Homeschool Post for more information, or sign up for their email list to make sure you don't miss out!
Finally, Brandy, thank you for being my swap partner and for sending such a thoughtful gift! Many blessings to you and your precious family!
I'm going to sit down, light my candle (if I can find the lighter my son ran off with), sip my Vanilla Chai tea from my super ugly (here's the story behind the mug)but favorite...ok...only...mug...and get to work. Until next time...Blessings!