Thursday, May 20, 2010

Pink Palace Anyone? Here's a Free Summer Membership!

Have you heard of the Pink Palace Museums in Memphis, TN? Do you live within driving distance or will be planning a trip to Memphis this summer? If so you won't want to miss an opportunity to sign up for a FREE Summer Membership to the Pink Palace Family of Museums. That's right, FREE! I already signed up so I know we'll be headed to Memphis. If you're interested check out this link but hurry because this offer will expire on May 31st!

3 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to go here! I think we may swing through when we take our vacation...it sounds like a blast! We signed up for the free membership! Thanks for posting it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK Angie, If you swing through on your vacation, you better come visit me! We're only a couple hours away. We can meet at the Pink Palace too, but I want to spend more time with ya'll...if you go to Memphis you'll also have to check out Graceland...or not...I guess we didn't like it too much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Thanks for sharing this. We visited when we were in Memphis and had lots of fun there.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Blessings!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...