Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Did you Know?

I've been writing a column at The Homeschool Blogger's Company Front Porch each Wednesday. I call it Adventures in Relaxed Homeschooling because that pretty much sums up my philosophy and between me and you, in case you haven't noticed, titles are NOT my strong point! LOL Though I don't always write a whole lot about homeschooling here, it's only because I'm writing about it elsewhere. This week I wrote about some of the resources that we've used for Music Appreciation. Just click on the button below and it will take you straight there. Happy Homeschoolin'!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed reading all your articles at The Front Porch. Thanks for sharing the link.
    Blessings
    Diane

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Blessings!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...