Saturday, December 5, 2009

Snow in Alabama

The kids were thrilled when they peered out the windows this morning and discovered snow. Not enough of the white stuff to make snow men or dig tunnels under, but snow nonetheless. Something they thought they'd never see again. Aren't they funny?

After driving in the stuff for half my life, I on the other hand thought I wouldn't care if I ever saw snow again. Not true. I was even excited.

When my husband left for work he discovered that several of the main roads were closed. Certainly not what we'd expect to find up North! So, how much snow does it take to close the roads in Alabama? Apparently this much:



Can't say the puppy enjoyed the snow. He'd rather stay in until it melts. Everyone else is a cold, but happy camper.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! How exciting (for the kids at least, lol). Hoping it does not come our way!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Blessings!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...