Sunday, December 6, 2009

Did I Ever Mention....

...that the camper is cold? Not just cold...FREEZING! Last night the temperature dropped to 27 degrees!

Now it's official, the consensus among us seems to be that it is easier to live full-time in a motor home when it's warmer rather than when it's cold. We haven't even felt the full breath of winter and yet I'm thinking we must drive further South, or rent a temporary apartment if we're going to stay here.

In fact, last night around 3 a.m. I even thought about waking my husband and suggesting that we rent a hotel room for the remainder of the night, but I couldn't speak due to the chattering of my teeth. Oh, and the fact that a hotel room costs money and right then I was cheaper than I was cold. So...I burrowed deeper into and under my covers and dreamt of summer...

3 comments:

  1. Oh Tonya, I can totally relate. Our bus has a heater but my nose and toes were numb on Dec. 4th. What is amazing to me is that we are in Texas where it is suppose to be between 60 and 70 degrees this time of year. Driving farther south may come sooner for us than expected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should drive to Florida! For your family's own good of course. The fact it would be neat to me to meet you and your family is just a plus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww bless - I hope everybody defrosts by morning :) I guess te good thing about living in a motorhome is you can just move on south! Not like me...I'm stuck in my bricks and mortar on the edge of Yorkshire *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Blessings!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...