Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Flatbread Pizza

Grocery shopping is not my favorite thing in the world...especially when I have no idea of what to buy. I try to have an idea of what I'm going to buy, but sometimes I just don't manage to think that far ahead. So this particular day my daughter and I were roaming the aisles of Publix hoping for a revelation. That never happened, but we did run across these yummy flatbreads...which gave my daughter a great idea...Flatbread Pizza...after all, who doesn't love pizza?

We chose the Italian Flatouts that are made with Italian herbs and seasonings and are only 90 calories per serving...added our favorite pizza sauce, toppings and cheese...served with a delicious Romaine lettuce salad with tomatoes, red onions and croutons...and a dessert that consisted of juicy orange slices. This quick and easy meal certainly hit the spot! So...have you tried Flatout Flatbreads yet?

3 comments:

  1. grocery shopping is not my favorite thing to do either. it is a never ending job. you take it home, use it and then it all has to be done again. and the price?? :) the flatbread pizza's look great though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a product I might like to try! Will have to see if I can find it! Merci!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Flatouts, but we have never tried them for pizza. Looks good, we will try them soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Blessings!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...