Sunday, December 13, 2009

Road Trip: a Digital Scrapbook Kit by Adori Graphics

At home I loved to scrapbook but moving into the motor home with limited storage, forced me to leave my supplies and tools in storage. I've thought about checking out the digital scrapbooking craze, but just couldn't find the exact theme I was looking for...until now. Adori Graphics, my favorite blog designer, just launched this brand new Road Trip Digital Scrapbook Kit...based on...you guessed it...my blog theme! I love it and I'm sure you will too! Check it out here. And while you're visiting her incredible website, don't forget to sign up for some of the Countdown to Christmas giveaways.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Tonya. I've been working on that kit for months and thought I'd never finish it....I have about 3 kits that are nearly done, just need finishing off.

    How are you going getting the sponsors for Blissdom'10? I'd be interested in sponsoring you for some of the costs if I can have a sneaky peak at any helpful info etc. I can't get there so it would still work out cheaper than me flying over. Let me know if you decide to go for it :)

    Maybe in 2011 we might get there together LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I love to do digi scrappping and I love the theme of that kit too!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Blessings!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...