Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Questions, Anyone?


Image: Michelle Meiklejohn / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

I get questions from readers from time to time. Mostly from people that are trying to figure out the ins and outs of traveling on the road but I also get questions about homeschooling. Next week I've decided to do a series of posts about the questions you have. So, I don't claim to be an expert in either field, but I may be able to offer a tiny bit of insight. Wanna ask a question? Here's your chance. Ask away. Of course, you don't have to wait for an invitation, feel free to contact me anytime. You can leave a comment or email me at thetravelingpraters@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Blessings!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...