Thursday, June 10, 2010

Just so you know...

After our whirlwind trip to Ohio last weekend, I've just not felt like going on a field trip this week. So, I'm postponing Field Trip Friday once more. I hope to have it back up next week...but we'll see if I have my wheels back.

On a side note, our van was towed to the garage yesterday and today we got the estimate for a completely rebuilt transmission. To say that I gasped is an understatement....on the bright side, my son is happily toting me around in his Hot Rod Mobile while I play Driver's Ed Instructor. Let's just say that I could use a tad bit more patience in that area.

I would like to thank all of you for your prayers and kind words regarding my grandma. I'm thrilled to say that she seems to be pulling through, all though she still isn't eating. Wednesday she had a temporary food tube placed in her stomach so we're just waiting to see how that goes. The hospital has suggested that when she gets out, she is released to a nursing home so she can continue to receive all the therapy that she now needs to get her back on her feet.

I know I haven't been the best about following up with what I say I'm going to post here lately. I have a couple projects that I'm working on that are really taking up a lot of my time, but I hope to let you in on a little secret in the next week or so. Of course then I don't think it will be a secret anymore will it?

Anyways, please be patient with me as I struggle to get back on track. Blessings to all of you and thanks for sticking around through my ramblings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Blessings!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...