My friend, Angie at Many Little Blessings, always posts an end of the month recap where she thanks the top ten sites that referred readers to her blog. I’ve always loved the idea, but had no clue how to discover who my referrers were and then I discovered Google Analytics.
I was really surprised to see that more than half of the people that stumble upon my blog do so from referrals. That’s a lot of referrals! So today I’d like to say thank you to those of you that have sent your friends by. If you’re unfamiliar with these sites, you’ll find some good readin’ so why not stop by and check out a few…or all of them.
- 1. HitchItch.com- A great resource for Full-time RV Travelers or those that want to be.
- 2. Fulltime Families - A new digital magazine for families living and dreaming the RV lifestyle. Right now they’re offering FREE subscriptions to the first 100 subscribers.
- 3. Forever Family- I discovered Brandy’s blog when we were hooked up in the Homeschool Swap hosted by The Homeschool Post. She blogs about her faith, homeschooling, delayed vaccinations, saving money and all kinds of things. I enjoy her thought provoking posts.
- 4. The Homeschool Classroom- A homeschooling group blog that I’ve enjoyed reading for nearly a year and one I’ve been a writer for since November. I read this one everyday as I’m always encouraged and challenged by what the other writers have to say.
- 5. Online Christian Colleges- A resource for those looking to attend a Christian College on campus, online or at home. If you’re looking for new blogs to read, you may want to check out 50 Best Blogs for Christian Homeschoolers. I have no idea how they chose me for the list, but I’m honored and personally read many of the blogs on the list.
- 6. Homeschool Blogger Company Front Porch - If you’d like to read more of my views on homeschooling, this would be the place to go. You’ll also find posts about homeschooling through high school, homeschooling one child or many, homeschooling special needs children, the importance of communication, organization tips and more. A great site for those new and old to homeschooling. There’s sure to be something for everyone. By the way, have you checked out the HSB’s new Wordpress platform? Wow!
- 7. Adori Graphics- I think you’ve heard me talk about Louise and her designs before. After all, she’s one of my sponsors to the Savvy Blogging Summit and designer of my blog. If you’re in the market for a new look for your blog, she has some great stuff on her site including pre-made templates, tutorials and cute freebies and if you want something custom made, she's very affordable and professional. I LOVE Adori Graphics!
- 8. For Such a Time as This- I first ‘met’ Jennifer when we were both in an online marketing class nearly two years ago. I love her blog because she writes from her heart and so often seems to know just how I feel! It’s so good to know we aren’t alone, isn’t it?
- 9. Passport Academy- Winner of the 2009 Best Eclectic Homeschool Blog Award, this is the cutest blog! Teacher Mom writes about the experiences she has homeschooling her three young children. I think you’ll enjoy reading a bit about them and how they got started, maybe some of you can relate.
- 10. Families on the Road- I’ve read this blog for years! Ever since we first dreamed of traveling I would pull this side up and read through page by page and then moving on to the blogs written by traveling families. A number of the blogs in my reader came from this site. If you’re interested in hitting the road, this is the place to start!
A huge THANK YOU to these sites as well as the many other sites that have referred people here.