Thursday, June 3, 2010

FYI..

Just to let you know, I'm not going to be hosting a Field Trip Friday this week. Though we had planned a really cool field trip last week to an Equestrian camp, it was cancelled because of the weather. I imagine it's probably not the best idea to ride horses in a thunder storm, huh? And wouldn't you know on the way back, my van began to act up? So, we're stuck at the camper this week because I'm not about to spend the gas money it would cost to drive this beast (our motorhome) down the road!LOL Anyway, I'm sorry if you were planning to link up but I'll be back next week...and hopefully we will have gone on a neat field trip of some sorts.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up! Hope your van troubles aren't too serious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No riding ANYTHING in a storm is not a great idea :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Blessings!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...