Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Savvy Blogging Summit...Here I Come!

I'm excited. Really excited. Ecstatic, really. This past weekend I opened my email and discovered that I was one of 60 bloggers to be accepted to the first ever Savvy Blogging Summit that will be held in July in beautiful Breckenridge, Colorado! You should have heard my reaction. I guess it was something. Though I don't remember it being that bizarre, the kids say they held their breath for a few minutes because they were sure someone had died or that I was having another meltdown (last week was rough, what can I say?)before they realized that I was truly ecstatic!

Ecstatic because I have DREAMED of attending this conference since I first read about it in February. Ecstatic because even though I had applied, I really didn't think I had a chance of getting accepted. I'd decided that it was worth the $5 application fee just to receive a copy of the conference handbook. So, when I saw that e-mail that said 'Welcome to the Savvy Blogging Summit', I guess maybe, just maybe my reaction was a bit over-the-top!

Now I just need to figure out how I'm going to get there. So in the days ahead I will be posting a sponsorship package. If you have a business or an Etsy shop and feel your services or products would be a good fit for my blog, and are interested in helping this ecstatic blogger attend this intensive blogging summit, please make sure to check back.

Until then, I'm off to work on my package for potential sponsors...

3 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! I would have probably been just excited as you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Very excited for you. I visit probably 100 blogs here and there during a weeks time, and yours is one of my favorites. Going to Colorado sounds like fun too.
    Blessings
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I'm so glad I wasn't the only one that was thrilled to get their email. I'm pretty sure I bounced around for the restof that day :) Can't wait to finally meet you in person!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Blessings!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...