Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Can you spare a minute?

You've probably read my last post sharing my excitement about attending the Savvy Blogging Summit in July. In preparation for the summit I really want to prepare a media kit, which entails really knowing my readers. If you read this blog regularly or on occasion, would you please take a minute to answer these 10 simple multiple choice questions? I would really appreciate it! Just in case you're wondering, this is completely confidential, but of course if one of the questions offends you, simply don't answer it. Finally, thanks in advance for taking the time to fill this out.

Click here to take survey

1 comment:

  1. I did it - though you already know why I'm here...I'm your crazy stalker LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Blessings!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...