Sunday, April 11, 2010

Homeschool Blogs you May Enjoy

Karen from Online Christian Colleges brought to my attention that I made it on her list of the50 Best Blogs for Christian Homeschoolers. I'm very humbled and thrilled to see so many of my favorite blogs on the list as well. Are you a homeschooling parent looking for some new homeschooling blogs to encourage you and inspire you with neat ideas? Make sure you stop by and take a peek at the selection. I think you'll find some blogs you'll enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I missed you on the SavvyBlogging list, congrats! And congrats on making the list too. That's awesome, you're on a roll :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an honor to be named one of the "50 Best..."! You are an inspiration to homeschoolers everywhere & I think that you TOTALLY deserve it!!!
    Blessings,
    Sue :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Blessings!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...