Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Our Life on the Road, Hear all About It!

Two years ago I participated in an online marketing class where I met Shannon of Living Life at Home. Shannon and I paired up to work on our final project together and just really clicked. I really enjoyed working with Shannon, though I felt bad for her because I had no idea what I was doing! She was very patient and helpful to me because I was very computer illiterate!

Well, Shannon and I found out we really have a lot in common and so we’ve stayed in touch through email and instant messaging. But…we never really talked until recently. Last week, Shannon called and interviewed me about our life on the road. It was so much fun and I really enjoyed talking to her.

The podcast is up and I’d love it if you could all stop by Living Life at Home, where Shannon writes about her life as a work at home, homeschooling mom and how she balances it all. I hope that you’ll take a look around, leave a message for Shannon and squeeze in a listen to the podcast when you have a minute.

Just one more thing, at the very beginning when I said I’m so excited to be here, just blow that off. I laughed so hard when I heard that and so did my family because it did not sound like I was excited at all! Too funny! Can we have a do over? Okay, now you KNOW you have to listen, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Blessings!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...