This week I stumbled across a few really cool links that I want to share with you.
1. If you homeschool or have young children, this may be just the thing you’ve been looking for. Angie, at Many Little Blessings is offering FREE downloads to her ebook, Finding Educational Activities in the Most Unexpected Places: 200+ Activities and Ideas for Young Children. All you need to do is head over to the Many Little Blessings Facebook page and become a fan.
2. You know I’m a big fan of traveling and learning on the road so I was VERY excited to run across these two posts, 30 Traveling Families Share Their Best Educational Experiences and Part 2, Education on the Road: 30 Traveling Families Share Their Most Educational Moments. I hope you find the stories as fascinating as I did! My bucket list just got a lot longer!
3. Barb at the Handbook of Nature Study has shared a post that has me itching to incorporate a bit of planned exploration of our surroundings on our next road trip, Nature Study and Summer Travels- Four Steps to Prepare.
4. How would you like a chance to experience A Night at the Museum for yourself? The Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago could by your home for a month. How cool would that be?
5. Finally, this is just too funny not to share! A dad headed outside each day for a year to wave to his teenage son as he passed by on the bus. The funny part? He was dressed in costume each time. No two days were ever the same. This article talks about his antics than points you to the blog that shows his outfit each morning. My kids and I had a good laugh and then they commented how thankful they are that they don’t ride the bus!
What posts have you enjoyed from around the blogosphere this week? Go ahead and leave a link in the comments so I can check it out too.