Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets: Perfect for Travelers

There’s one thing that I especially hate to do while we are traveling; laundry. Really, who wants to trade fun for the more mundane? Not me. However, sometimes washing clothes is a necessary evil when you’re vacationing and right now we are planning our longest road trip yet. There is no way I can pack enough clothes for five people, for three weeks in my van and still have room for the important stuff, like my family for instance.

I either need to plan a pit stop or two at a laundry mat along the way or make sure that some of the hotels we stay at offer machines for their guests. In addition to lots of quarters I need to pack laundry detergent which gives me horrifying flashbacks from a few years ago when we were traveling. I’m not a fan of Laundromats, especially when it’s an area I’m not familiar with and after waiting for every stitch of clothing that we owned to find it’s way to the dirty clothes basket,  I finally made it to a laundry mat. I washed every bit of our clothes only to find out at the hotel that I’d failed to screw the lid on the detergent properly. The liquid had oozed all over my clothes and carpet in my vehicle. Talk about an icky mess.

In the past I’ve discovered that laundry samples are great to eliminate the mess but recently I found something even better!   

I've been trying my hand at couponing and a few weeks ago I managed to pick up four packages of Purex 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets for less than $1 a package! I was pretty impressed with myself, but it wasn’t until a few nights ago that I really began to appreciate how remarkable my purchase truly is when it dawned on me that  Purex 3-in-1 is the perfect traveler’s companion!

It’s leak proof, easy to pack, and takes up virtually no room, especially if you only pack what you need.  Just check out how thin these laundry sheets are! One sheet will wash one load of clothing. If you’re only going to be away from home a week or so, you could easily stash a couple of these in a Ziploc bag and toss them in your purse so you don’t have to worry about loosing them.          

Purex 3-in-1 laundry sheet

There’s more, this innovative new laundry detergent is more than meets the eye. This single sheet is a detergent, fabric softener and anti-static all in one. Simply toss it  into the wash cycle and transfer it with your clothes to the dryer. No mess and stress free.   

I can’t think of a single product that is better suited for simplifying laundry for travelers!

Have you tried Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets yet? 

5 comments:

  1. no! I've never heard of those! What a cool product to have on the go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love those laundry sheets for traveling. I bought them when we were going on a beach trip and I knew that I'd be washing clothes in our condo. We were all really pleased with how they worked. Everything was bright and clean, and smelled great! So much easier than buying and lugging around detergent AND fabric softener.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We started using these on a 2 week trip last year.  LOVE them!!  Now I keep them in the camper (in the cabinet where we store our bedding).  You just never know when one of 4 kids will cause you to do a load of laundry say sheets b/c of reversal of the digestive system at 4 am!!  Plus now our bedding that stays in our camper never smells packed up--it always smells freshly washed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't they great? And we know that in a camper anything that saves us space
    is a good thing, isn't it? No need to stash those extra laundry supplies
    since the Purex 3-in-1 is so compact! I saved one of the packages that I
    bought so I'd have it specifically for traveling. I think Purex missed a
    marketing campaign...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I started using these when we took an extended trip to Hawaii and were staying in a condo with a laundry. They were fantastic and super light to pack into a suitcase. Now we take them all the time. In fact, we used them at the laundry at the campsite in OR....way too easy.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Blessings!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...