Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Disney we will Go…

Our bags are packed, our travel jar is emptied (we’d saved over $125!), and we’re rearing to go! Out the door and on our way to Disney’s Hollywood Studios so my son and I can ride the new and improved Star Tours ride and meet-up.

Our Flat Traveler, Stef from Educating Layton will be joining us! I was fully prepared to dress them for the occasion but check them out! They’re all ready to go!

starwars

I’d planned to have some posts while I was away but to be honest, I’ve been a wee bit busy, finishing reviews, getting ready for the Disney Meet-up, finding a sitter for our dog Vincent (thank you, Charlotte). *sigh* I guess you could say now would be a perfect time for some guest posts!  Why didn’t I think of that sooner?

I will attempt to post a blog entry while on the road, but to be honest, I’m not all that confident. I will be tweeting about our experience though so if you’re really curious, hop on over to Twitter and follow me along- I’m @travelermom.

Don’t forget that I have an awesome giveaway lined up for next week.   Until then~ Happy Traveling!

4 comments:

  1. Have a great time. Wish we were going with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Dianna! It was such an amazing event~ of course, I wouldn't
    expect anything less from Disney! I can't wait to share pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woo hoo - look at us! =)  Maybe I should have suggested we meet for lunch or something - since I'm 15 minutes north of Disney World !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you serious? That would have been so fun! Actually, we could have
    crashed at your place when we fled the Disney campground at 3 in the
    morning! Just kidding about crashing at your place- but not about fleeing
    the campground. More on that later. :(

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Blessings!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...