Wednesday, October 6, 2010

When you want to Quit Homeschooling & Creative Lunch Ideas for your Homeschool

In addition to taking a break from blogging here, I also accidently took a break on The Company Front Porch when I forgot to turn in my article last week!  This week I wrote about some of the techniques I incorporate when homeschooling gets to be just a little bit too much.  Hope this can encourage you if you ever find yourself in a similar place.  

company front porch

When You Feel Like Throwing in the Towel 

Let’s face it; homeschooling isn’t always the easiest task in the world. Personally, if my husband and I hadn’t had such a strong conviction that this was the path our family was to follow through completion, I would’ve given up years ago. There have been times when I just didn’t think I could homeschool one more minute of one more day.

Homeschooling has not always been joyful. I’ve not always been patient, encouraging or kind. I’ve shed tears of frustration, anger, sadness and remorse. I’ve had my share of regrets. My children are now in high school and I don’t have many years left to homeschool. Sometimes I wonder how we ever made it this far.

Read the entire article,  When You Feel Like Throwing in the Towel on The Company Front Porch. 

Web

Don’t miss The Homeschool Panel discussion this week where I (and the other wonderful panelists) share how we handle lunches in our home. You may also be interested in joining in the link up tomorrow and sharing your favorite lunch ideas. 

 

1 comment:

I love hearing what you think! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Blessings!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...