Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Field Trip Friday: Changes Ahead

TONYA FTF BUTTON 2 If you’ve stopped by Live the Adventure anytime during the past two weeks, you probably noticed the polls that I had in my side bar regarding Field Trip Friday. Based on your responses, emails and comments I’ve decided it’s time for some changes.

Personally,  I love sharing field trips that my own family has taken and hopefully you’ll get some ideas of similar places in your area to visit, but honestly, I’ve had a hard time keeping up with the weekly postings lately.

Since some of you indicated that you are interested in participating in Field Trip Friday, but are finding it difficult squeezing in field trips to your regular schedule or may forget to link up entirely, I’ve decided to try something new.

Beginning next week, Field Trip Friday will no longer be a weekly meme, but instead will be offered once a month. To keep it simple, I’ve decided to hold it on the first Friday of the month so you can mark your blogging calendars. I’ll also be sure to offer reminders throughout the month.

So, I hope that you’ll continue to join me or if you’re new to Field Trip Friday that you will consider participating in this fun Field Trip Showcase! You’ll find the guidelines for Field Trip Friday here.

Until next week …

Happy Field Trippin’!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Blessings!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...