Friday, October 1, 2010

FREE Learning Resources for Homeschooling Families

 

learning resources

I’m excited to let you know that Adori Graphics has collaborated with My Personal Tutor to produce a set of learning resources for younger children that she is offering FREE of charge at her site today.

Just pop on over to Adori Graphics to download this cute bundle for your child.

Don’t forget to leave a comment telling Louise that I sent you and if you have any ideas for what you’d like to see her create in the future, she’d love to hear your suggestions. Make sure you let her know what types of resources would be helpful to you in your homeschooling endeavors.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Tonya - I'd be really grateful for some requests for items for the next themed freebie Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I might soon be looking into Wordpress, but probably early next year now as I'm tied up with some big site changes over the next 3-6 months.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Blessings!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...