Saturday, October 30, 2010

National Corvette Museum offers Upcoming FREE Days for Military and Kentucky Residents

My family just returned home from a quick trip to Ohio. Our route takes us directly past The National Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, Kentucky that can be seen from I-65.  We’ve not taken the time to stop up to this point, but each time we pass by we think “next time we’ll stop”.  

Since I love to search out great deals for my family, I decided to browse around their website to see if I could find evidence of a homeschool day at this attraction. Though I didn’t find anything that would work for my family, I did discover a couple upcoming deals that I wanted to pass on.

 November is Military Appreciation Month. All military (active and veterans), including Police, Firemen and their immediate family will receive FREE admission.   You can view the details of this month long event here.

If you live in Kentucky the month of December will be a great time to tour this venue while saving money. The National Corvette Museum is offering residents of the state FREE admission during the Dollar Days that run the entire month.

Do you plan to take advantage of either of these offers? If so, I’d love for you to stop back and give me some pointers for the time my family finally does stop for a tour.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Blessings!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...