Saturday, January 1, 2011

Looking back…

Originally I had planned to put together a list of our “Top Ten Travel Destinations of 2010” but when I began looking through my old posts I ran into a few that caught my eye. I’ve decided to share a few of those instead incase you are new around here and missed them the first time.

It’s hard to believe how much things have changed over the past year. This time last year we were camped and cramped in our motor home.  I’m really glad that I took the time to interview my children to hear their thoughts on the experience.  I love what they had to say.  

Life on the Road: A Teen’s Perspective

Life on the Road: Another Teen’s Perspective

January brought extremely cold temperatures.  Living on the road had its own set of challenges and mastering the ‘dumping of the tanks’ was no exception. Sometimes things just didn’t want to flow smoothly. 

A Sewer Story or What was he Thinking?

I never cease to be amazed at the workings of the male mind.  I kid you not…

Just What can this Copier-Scanner-Printer do Anyway?

This Christmas gift really cracked us up last year!

Well, Ex-CUSE Me!

There you have it, a few of the posts that caught my eye from last year that really made me smile.

 

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Blessings!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...