Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Let’s Talk History…

hsb

I have a confession. When I was in school, I hated history. If there was ever a class I was likely to fall asleep in, that would be it. Thankfully, I had a 4th grade teacher that gave me and the rest of my class a glimpse at how interesting and relevant history could be. Years later when I began to think about homeschooling my own children, I remembered her amazing history lessons and knew I wanted to my kids to learn history the very same way. Can you believe that I have three children that LOVE history?

This week the Company Front Porch at Homeschool Blogger is talking about history and I shared how my 4th grade teacher inspired me, so I hope that you’ll stop by and share what methods you use to teach history in your home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Blessings!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...