Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Turn your Computer Time into Earning Time!

I’ve debating adding the Swagbucks widget here on my blog for some time but earning $25 in Amazon Gift Certificates this past month, I decided that Swagbucks can certainly be of interest to anyone who searches on the Internet.  
 
Since joining Swagbucks, I’ve earned gift certificates to use at Restaurants.com, Amazon.com  and even added money to my Paypal account. Those searches really do add up and if you think I must search ALL the time, you’re wrong.  There are many days that I don’t do a single search and yet right now I have enough points for one Amazon.com $5 Gift Certificate and am well on the way to making that two. 
 
Did you know that if you have five Amazon.com gift certificates you can use them all at the same time.   Yep. Sure can. And you can also use them for the used books and the count toward shipping. I recently ordered two books from Amazon and paid no money out of pocket. How cool is that?
 
If you decide to sign up for Swagbucks, I’d be grateful if you would use the widget below which will earn points for both of us. After all, those pointes really do add up.
 
So what are you waiting for? Turn your computer time into earning time!  
 
,

2 comments:

  1. I love swagbucks!! I'm going to use my Amazon cards for books for my Kindle (that I won - no $ out of pocket yet!).

    Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I'll give it a try. I clicked on the badge in your post so I sure hope you get some bucks for it. :)

    Kindest regards,
    Brook
    www.Matt5verse6.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Blessings!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...