Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Just for Fun

I was browsing through blog posts in my reader when this caught my eye:

seal-circleHow fun would it be to read what a 24 hour period looked like in another homeschooling families’ home?

If you want to play along all you have to do is choose any day between November 22nd to December 3rd and blog about EVERYTHING, the good, bad and the ugly, that goes on in your homeschool for that entire day!

Now is your chance to show the world  what you DO or in  some cases DO NOT accomplish in a 24 hour period!

Sound like fun? Check out all the details at BOOKS and BAIRNS.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this, what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that sounds like FUN! I'm goint to check it out. Thanks.

    I haven't found a dishwashing recipe. I did find one for the dishwasher which worked at our previous house (city water) but doesn't work here (well water). Borax, small amount of baking soda, and a few drops of liquid dish soap.

    I do love the laundry recipe that I posted. I've been using it for a couple of years and wouldn't go back for anything!

    Have you checked out my new meme? Hearts On Fire Friday (You don't have to just participate on Fridays.)

    How is your house trasition going?

    Blessings and favor come to you today,

    Janet

    www.homeward4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like it would be great! I love to know how other family's days go. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Blessings!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...