Tuesday, November 16, 2010

One of my Favorite Places to Buy Books

logowhitelargewithwholesale

Years ago, I discovered Library & Educational Services, a company that offers wholesome books, CD’s, DVD’s and other products at wholesale prices to libraries, churches, resellers, schools and educators.

I’ve purchased some incredible products and deeply discounted prices including some of the products below all at 40- 50% savings. 

EVOLU101S EXPLO2101S DRIVE602S  

You can request a catalog, sign up for the weekly email newsletter or easily place an order online but you may want to check them out soon because until Monday, November 22nd, they are offering a special cyber sale and have discounted shipping to $1.95 for orders over $70.

Go check them out and tell me if you find any good deals!

1 comment:

I love hearing what you think! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Blessings!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...