Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Quick and Easy Gift Tags for FREE!

 wfmw-300x198 Christmas is quickly approaching and I decided it was time for the procrastinator that I am to get my butt in gear and begin to wrap the few gifts that I’ve picked up for my kids.

I found gift wrap, ribbons and bows at Wal-mart that compliment our tree perfectly. But it wasn’t until I was home and began to wrap packages that I discovered I’d forgotten to buy matching package labels! Not one to make an unnecessary trip back to Wal-mart, I decided to put my noggin to good use.

I decided to cut letters, representing the first name of each family member, out of the wrapping paper scraps that were left over and affix them to the package instead of gift tags or labels and I know I’m a little prejudiced here, but I love how it turned out!

tree 011

This post is linked to Works-for-Me-Wednesday. What neat tips do you have to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Blessings!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...