Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Why not visit my friend Debbie?

Photobucket


This week my friend Debbie at Children Grow, Children Explore, Children Learn asked me if I would write a guest post for her weekly Geography/History post. I shared some of our favorite geography resources, if you'd like to check it out.

While you're there, make sure that you check out the weekly Geography/History carnival. Debbie posts this each week and you can link up with MckLinky. Though the button says Postcard Exchange, you do not have to be a member of that group to participate. The carnival is open to anyone that teaches geography or history to their children.

What are some of your favorite resources for teaching geography?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Blessings!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...