Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Check this Out!



Do you currently use an online company to host your photos? Do you love to take photos and share them with others?Are you a blogger that searches the blogosphere for photos for your blog only to run across something you...er...weren't quite expecting? Yeah, I'm sure you know what I mean.

What would you say if I shared with you that there is a brand new Family Friendly Photo Community that is preparing to launch their website and you can enter a giveaway for an Advanced FREE Membership?

Would you be interested? I am. In fact, I was so excited I applied to be a beta tester! This is a company that I am very excited about. You can visit The HomeSpun Life website to hear more about this neat company that will host your photos, allow you to share photos with the blogoshere or even apply to sell some of your photos as stock photography and it's all moderated to keep this site family friendly and safe for all eyes.

If you want to enter the giveaway, visit here.If you are curious about the company but not in the giveaway, you can join them on Facebook or Twitter or simply visit the Pix-O-Sphere website and enter your email address to be notified when the site launches, which will be soon!

So...what do you think? Are you interested?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Blessings!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...