Thank you to Louise at Adori Graphics and Diane at Cabin in the Woods for honoring me with my first blog award! How fun! In order to accept, I have to answer the following questions and pass the award to six other bloggers that I think have an Over the Top blog.
1.Where is your cell phone: Beside me
2. Your hair: Blondish brown
3. Your mother: just talked to her
4. Your father: is missing me (also in Ohio)
5. Your favorite food: Deschner’s Pizza in Mansfield, Ohio- there is nothing else like it!
6. Your dream from last night: That I was camping and it was freezing; then I woke up and found that I was camping and it was freezing!
7. Your favorite drink: Mt. Dew, but I’m trying to break the habit!
8. Your dream/goal: To travel around the entire U.S. before my kids graduate and to be self-supporting
9. What room are you in: In the kitchen/living room in the motor home
10. What is your hobby: Blogging, traveling, writing, reading
11. What is your fear: Running out of gas
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years: Still traveling
13. Where were you last night: At the camper with my husband watching My Sister’s Keeper
14. Something you are not: Skinny- though I’d like to be
15. Muffins: Blueberry
16. Wish List items: A custom designed motor home with a matching tow vehicle.
17. Where did you grow up: Ohio
18. Last thing you did: Took the dog out
19. What are you wearing: fleece pajama bottoms and a sweatshirt
20. Your TV: off
21. Your pets: An adopted pound puppy that is missing part of his ear, affectionately known as Vincent Van Gogh. A beautiful Siamese cat named Cleo that could not cope with the traveling lifestyle so she is in a loving foster home with friends of ours.
22. Your friends: Love them!
23. Your life: Never a dull moment
24. Your mood: Excited!
25. Missing someone: Everyone
26. Vehicle: SUV
27. Something you're not wearing: Socks
28. Your favorite store: Thrift stores, used bookstores, Books-a-Million or Barnes and Noble
29. Your favorite color: Green
30. When's the last time you laughed: Just a few minutes ago
31. When's the last time you cried: At a funeral last week
32. Your best friend: My husband
33. One place you go over and over: Walmart
34. One person who emails me regularly: Karen
35. Favorite place to eat? At home
Now for the hard part, I have to choose 6 Over the Top blogs to pass this award on to which is a lot harder than you may think! So, here goes:
The first blogger I’m passing the award to is my lovely daughter that you'll find at Chelsea’s Blog. She likes to blog about her favorite things the Jonas Brothers, Skillet and attending Christian concerts. It’ll make her day if you stop by and leave a comment.
My friend Shannon has a great blog called Living Life at Home. She shares tips on how to balance working at home while homeschooling four active children.
Show Us the World is a blog I’ve been reading for quite some time. A fellow full-time traveling family, I love to see their beautiful pictures and read about where they’ve been, adding some of the locations on our own list of places to see.
I’d also like to pass the award to Calina at Love 2B Home. She’s a thrifty homeschooling mom that shares a bit of everything!I enjoy reading what she's up to.
Don’t Blink, is a blog that I just found that I really love. Bridget and her family are getting ready to embark on their own traveling adventure and I’m looking forward to reading about all about it!
Not one to frequent the doctor’s office, I’m always interested in natural healing & supplements. I’ve really enjoyed reading through the articles at Jo’s Health Corner. Interested? Take a peek.
There you have it! I hope that you find that by reading this, you’ll find some new blogs to enjoy!