Thursday, October 13, 2011

Fun and Frugal Fall Field Trips

beekeeper

Ever since I was a little girl, fall has been my favorite time of year. I love the transformation of the Midwest landscape as the beautiful fall foliage appears, raking and playing in the leaves with my kids, the smell of fresh cut hay and warm bonfires, the aroma of pumpkin bread and the taste of caramel apples. Yes, there is much to love as autumn dances into full swing.  As a homeschool mom, I also love all of the wonderful opportunities that come along with fall in the form of fun field trips.

You can read the rest of my post today at The Homeschool Village where I share 10 Ideas for Fun Fall Outings.  I hope you stop by and don’t forget to leave a comment with your favorite fall outing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Blessings!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...