Thursday, February 3, 2011

February is for the Birds, Field Trip Friday and a fun Contest Reminder

birds 

Today you’ll find me writing at the HSB Company Porch where I shared a few ideas to get you started on a bird study for the month of February. I hope you’ll pop on over and share some ideas of your own.

Just a reminder, Field Trip Friday is back tomorrow and I’ll be sharing our recent visit to The Creation Museum near Cincinnati with my first ever video from the Flip Video my kids bought me at Christmas. Be kind, it is my first attempt and didn’t quite turn out the way I’d hoped but I was so confident of my abilities that I didn’t take one picture! Boy did I learn my lesson- I’ll be sure to pack my camera next time! :)  Anyway, I hope that you’re planning to link up because I can’t wait to read about all the fun places you’ve been!

Don’t forget, you can help me name my Etsy shop and win any item of your choice when it opens next week. I’ve had so much fun reading the names that have been suggested! Thank you to everyone that has participated so far- you guys are so creative!  You can read more about the contest and how to participate here.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Blessings!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...