Monday, September 20, 2010

It’s Time for a Break

Did you know last week my blog turned a year old? Or, that most of the year I’ve posted something on my blog nearly everyday? Also, since I write regularly for a few other sites, lately, I’ve found myself a wee bit burnt out.

Yep. I have no desire right now to blog about anything. I thought if I just took it easy after our vacation this lack of ambition would pass. It hasn’t. If anything, it’s gotten worse.

To compound matters, when I attended the Savvy Blogging Summit in July I learned so much about blogging, I had so many wonderful ideas for my blog, but I’ve failed to follow through. I've not implemented any of the tools that I picked up in Colorado, and lately I’ve found that discouraging.

So, I’ve decided to make some changes;  I’m really excited about what I’ve come up with and I think you will be too.

Right now I need to focus on those changes, which means that I’m going to take a break from blogging. Not a long break, but a much needed break. I will have my Field Trip Friday post up this week and next. I'll also be posting one review,  but that’s it. I plan to enjoy my break from writing which should free me up to get some of those changes completed. This will be a gradual process but when I’m finished I hope that you’ll find Live the Adventure an incredible resource.

If you have any tips, suggestions, feedback for me I’d really appreciate it.

Until then, don’t forget about me~ I won’t be gone long.     

7 comments:

  1. Have a great break - they can be very useful from time to time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your break, but I will miss the ideas I get from your blog. It helps me to think "outside the house/box" for our units! Thanks for that perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your break, but I will miss the ideas I get from your blog. It helps me to think "outside the house/box" for our units! Thanks for that perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the break and the time with the family! Look forward to your blogs when they are back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great break. Looking forward to seeing what you have new to share with us.
    Blessings
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tonya,

    I feel a break from the almost daily posting coming up for me as well. I'm travelling later this month and either have to pre-write and schedule a lot of posts to publish....OR just take a few days off.

    I'm anxious to see what you change as I love your blog's layout already. Mine needs tweeking and maybe will get some attention during my vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so totally get it (having just done this myself..)! Enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Blessings!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...