Monday, September 6, 2010

Do You Know What’s Been Happening in the Backseat of Your Car?

I was going through some of our vacation photos and found some random snapshots that my daughter took. I just about died, I was laughing so hard- I just had to share. Keep in mind that there were 8 of us in the vehicle and none of the adults in the two front seats were even aware of anything out of the ordinary taking place.

 238 239 240 241 243 244 246247

What on earth? I really think I need to keep a closer eye on my teenagers- they’ve reverted back to the toddler stage!

2 comments:

  1. How funny! They remind me of my 8 and 5 year old boys;)!

    I am here from the hop!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Blessings!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...