Monday, January 16, 2012

A New Blog on the Block

I have a secret to share...
While I have enjoyed sharing my family’s fun, family friendly, educational travel adventures and while I’m certainly not ready to stop traveling or writing about our experiences, My Homey Haven is about everything else that interests me. More specifically, my new site is focused around homemaking, household management, thrift store shopping and decorating, with an emphasis on hospitality- topics that may not be of interest to my Traveling Prater's readers.

So, if this sounds like something you may want to check out, I hope that you’ll stop by and visit. If not, rest assured that The Traveling Prater’s will remain all about our traveling and homeschool adventures- the same thing it’s always been about. I also have some exciting changes taking place, a few product reviews and some fun giveaways that I’ll share with you in the next week or two so stay tuned. I can’t wait to tell you what I’m up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Blessings!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...