Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Six Reasons You Should Save Time in Your Schedule for Field Trips at The Homeschool Classroom

 

homeschool classroom banner 

I’m nearing the end of my homeschool journey. One child will graduate next year and the other two will soon follow. As I look back over our fondest homeschool memories I think of amazing read alouds that stole a piece or our hearts, co-ops with friends, and even a few science experiments gone bad. I also remember some of the many field trips that we’ve taken since we embarked on our homeschooling adventure and why, if I had to start at the very beginning, I’d incorporate even MORE field trips.

Pop on over to The Homeschool Classroom to read the rest of the post, Six Reasons You Should Save Time in Your Schedule for Field Trips.

I also wanted to take the time to say Thank You to those of you that nominated The Traveling Praters for Best Homeschool Variety Blog. I am deeply honored and encouraged. Thank You!

HSBAAwards2011Nominatedcopy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Blessings!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...